Monday, 12 July 2010

Hi Ho

Was back at work today for the first time in two and a half weeks. When I first booked it back in December my holiday was based all around England's World Cup campaign and if they progressed further, the final end of the tournament. As we knew now that never developed into anything so I have a rather chilled relaxing final few weeks off.
A few months before I decided due to circumstances that I wouldn't be going back to that job after my holiday, that I would find something closer to home. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I love it, I love the people I work with. Ever since I joined that part of the company I had the choice of traveling every day, or find our place (rent or buy) in the nearby area. Now it's not exactly a fantastic area which leads to one of the reasons why I don't abandon Saffron Walden to go there. Also the prospect of leaving all my friends and family behind. Not being able to meet them for breakfast, or hang out with on a Saturday evening. So now I am setting myself a nice goal of getting finically stable, transferring to a nearer store, and then getting my own place. I miss doing SW Film Club on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment